In this basket, I've included Loving Our Earth cards, Disney princess cards, animal magnets, framed and matted animal prints, vintage post cards, animal notepads and animal book marks, greeting cards and a set of "cards" that I made from CD envelopes and pictures cut from magazines and other places.
Here's how I made my picture envelopes (see photo, with sample at left) and how you can make them:
- CD envelopes with cellophane window
- Magazines, greeting cards, brochures, photos and other items with interesting pictures
- Make template with card stock, cutting your card stock 1/8 inch less on each side.
- Place template over most interesting graphic part of picture from magazines, cards, brochures or whatever else you have collected.
- Use pencil to mark lines lightly on picture.
- Insert picture into envelope.
- Close envelope by folding flap inside or tape.